1º) On the computer where you currently have the license, click on the Manage License button (icon of a key) and click on “Remove license for this computer”.
2) Enter the license on the new computer.
To run the program you need a computer with S.O. Windows 7 or higher, 32/64 bits and a minimum of 8GB of RAM.
- A 1- It currently supports all urls of google maps: Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese (Simlified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, English (Australian), English (Great Britain), Farsi, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese.
- A 2- On the other hand, automatic search location definitions are only available for the following languages: SPAIN (ES), FRANCE (FR), UNITED STATES (US), UNITED KINGDOM (UK), AUSTRALIA (AU), CANADA (CA), GERMANY (DE), IRELAND (IE), ITALY (IT), MEXICO (MX), SWEDEN (SE), BRAZIL (BR), SWITZERLAND (CH), PORTUGAL (PT) ROMANIA (RO) AND ARGENTINA (AR).
Our scraper works with keywords, not with categories. It works like a human would:
- Type a search in the google maps search engine.
- Go through the results list that google maps displays and extract the data from each one of them.
- Note that Google Maps works like this: if you go to https://www.google.com/maps?hl=en in Chrome and do the same search as our software you’ll see that other categories also appear when you flip through several pages (especially in the latest results).
If you have a list in CSV or Excel format with all the localities in your country and you want it to appear in Google Maps Scraper, you only have to contact us so that you can send us these data.
This is not due to Maps Scraper but is a “issue” of Google Maps itself.
This usually happens when we search for businesses in small locations; when Google Maps doesn’t find any more businesses in a location, it will still show businesses from other locations in its results list.